Dr. Hall is a 1981 graduate of the F. Edward Hebert School of Medicine at the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences in Bethesda, Maryland. He is Board Certified in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, having completed his residency training at the Naval Medical Center in Oakland California in 1988. From 1988 to early 2002, Dr. Hall was assigned to the Naval Medical Center in San Diego. In addition to his service work in anatomic and clinical pathology; Dr. Hall qualified for and successfully completed additional certification in Immunopathology. During his tenure at Naval Medical Center San Diego, Dr. Hall at various times served as the Head of Clinical Pathology; the Pathology Residency Program Director; the Chairman of the Clinical Research Department; the Institutional Director for Graduate Medical Education; and the Director for Ancillary Services. From 1996 to 2001, he served as a member of the governing body of the Naval Medical Center, the Executive Steering Committee.
Dr. Hall began his affiliation with Scripps in September of 2000. He is active in both anatomic and clinical pathology with special interests in renal pathology, immunopathology and flow cytometry.
- Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Areas of Expertise
- Anatomic & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology, Immunopathology, 1990
- American Board of Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, 1988
- Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, MD, 1981
- Naval Hospital, Internship-Medicine, 1982
- Naval Hospital, Anatomic & Clinical Pathology, 1988