Dr. Hanneken has been practicing medicine since 1988 and was board certified in Ophthalmology in 1989. Dr. Hanneken received her medical degree from the Medical College of Wisconsin in 1984. She served her internship specializing in Internal Medicine at Rush Presbyterian in Illinois and served her residency specializing in Ophthalmology at Wilmer Eye Institute. Her fellowship was completed at Duke University where she trained in vitreoretinal surgery.
Areas of Expertise
- American Board of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology, 1989
- Medical College of Wisconsin, MD, 1984
- Wilmer Eye Institute, Residency, Ophthalmology, 1988
- Rush Presbyterian St Luke's Medical Center, Internship, Internal Medicine, 1985
- Whittier Institute for Diabetes and Endocrinology, 1994