Dr. Honold was board certified in Pediatrics in 1997. Dr. Honold received his medical degree from the Universidad Autonoma de Baja California in 1983. He served his internship specializing in Pediatrics at the Children’s Hospital in Dallas and served his residency specializing in Pediatrics at the Children’s Hospital in Dallas. He completed a fellowship in Neonatology at UCLA from 1992 to 1995. Dr. Honold was Board Certified in Neonatology in 1998.
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Areas of Expertise
- American Board of Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, 1999
- Universidad Autonoma de Baja California, MD, 1986
- Children's Hospital Dallas, Intern/Resid, 1992
- University of California, Los Angeles, Fellowship, Neonatology, 1995