Dr. Jablecki was board certified in Neurology in 1976. He was also board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology in 1997. Dr. Jablecki received his medical degree from Harvard Medical School in 1969. He served his internship specializing in Internal Medicine at Rush-Presbyterian St. Luke’s Medical Center and served his residency specializing in Neurology at Mayo Clinic in Rochester.
Areas of Expertise
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology, Neurophysiology, 1997
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology, Neurology, 1976
- Harvard Medical School, MD, 1969
- Rush Presbyterian St Luke's Medical Center, Internal Medicine, 1970
- Mayo Clinic, Neurology, 1976