Dr. Jockin has been practicing medicine since 1996 and was board certified in Ophthalmology in 1997. Dr. Jockin received her medical degree from the State University of New York at Buffalo in 1991. She served her internship specializing in Internal Medicine at Maine Medical Center and served her residency specializing in Ophthalmology at the University Hospital of Cleveland.
Areas of Expertise
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
- American Board of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology, 1997
- State University of New York at Buffalo School of Medicine, MD, 1991
- Maine Medical Center, Internal Medicine
- University Hospital of Cleveland, Ophthalmology
- Children's Hospital Philadelphia - University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Pediatric Ophthalmology