Dr. Juma has been practicing medicine since 1990 and was board certified in Urology in 1992. Dr. Juma received his medical degree from Baghdad University Medical Center in 1980 and served his internship specializing in Pathology at Good Samaritan Medical Center, Arizona. He served his residency specializing in General Surgery at Fitzsimons General Hospital.
Areas of Expertise
- American Board of Urology, Urology, 1992
- Baghdad University Med Ctr, MD, 1980
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center Attn: Verifications, Anatomic & Clinical Pathology, 1983
- Queen's University - Ontario, Urology, 1989
- Fairview General Hospital, General Surgery, 1986
- University of California, Los Angeles Olive View Medical Center, Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery, 1990