Dr. Kaestner has been practicing medicine since 1985 and was board certified in Ophthalmology in 1987. Dr. Kaestner received her medical degree from the Duke University School of Medicine in 1978. She served her internship specializing in Medical/Surgical at the Pacific Presbyterian Medical Center and served her residency specializing in Ophthalmology at the University of CA at San Francisco.
Areas of Expertise
- American Board of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology, 1987
- Duke University School of Medicine, MD, 1978
- University of California, San Francisco, Residency, Ophthalmology, 1983
- Pacific Presbyterian Med Ctr, Internship-Medicine, 1980
- California Pacific Medical Center, Oculoplastics & Reconstructive Surgery, 1992
- University of California, San Francisco, Ophthalmology, 1984