Dr. Kirk is a graduate of Boston University School of medicine where he was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha National Honor Medical Society. After completing a surgical internship at the Naval Medical Center San Diego, Dr. Kirk served as a U.S. Naval Flight Surgeon for three years at Camp Pendleton, CA and abroad. He went on to complete his Ophthalmology residency at the world-renowned Wills Eye Hospital, where he was selected Chief Resident.
Dr. Kirk is dedicated to providing complete eye care at the highest level of quality and compassion to all San Diegans.
Areas of Expertise
- American Board of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology, 2008
- Boston University School of Medicine, MD, 2000
- Naval Medical Center San Diego, Residency, General Surgery, 2001
- Wills Eye Hospital, Residency, Ophthalmology, 2007
- Naval Flight Surgeon Program, Residency, 2002