Judith Koperski, MD, believes in helping her patients maximize their skin health through education, prevention and excellent dermatologic care. Her areas of interest include medical and surgical dermatology for all ages, the treatment of hair disorders, and cosmetic dermatology including sclerotherapy treatment of spider veins and varicose veins, injectables including filler injections and laser treatments.
Originally from the Midwest, Dr. Koperski came to California in 1977, to attend Stanford University as an undergraduate. She has been practicing medicine since 1986 and has served as a past president of San Diego Dermatologic Society. She currently serves as the vice president of North American Clinical Dermatologic Society and is on the clinical dermatology teaching faculty of UCSD.
Areas of Expertise
- American Board of Dermatology, Dermatology, 1986
- Stanford University School of Medicine, MD, 1982
- University of California, San Francisco, Internship, Internal Medicine, 1983
- Stanford University Hospital, Residency, Dermatology, 1986
- Stanford University Hospital, Dermatology, 1984