Dr. Manisha Kumar received a bachelor’s degree from the University of California, Berkeley and a doctoral degree in osteopathic medicine from Western University of Health Sciences in Pomona, California. She is a member of several professional organizations, including the American College of Rheumatology, American College of Physicians, American Medical Association and the Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons of California. Dr. Kumar speaks medical and conversational Spanish as well as Gujarati.
Areas of Expertise
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, 2006
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 2003
- Western University of Health Sciences/College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific, DO, 2000
- White Memorial Hospital, Internal Medicine, 2003
- Scripps Clinic, Rheumatology, 2006