Started Practice: 2001
Joined Scripps Clinic Medical Group: 2003
- American Society of Breast Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
Clinical Interests Within Specialty:
- Breast brachytherapy
- Oncoplastic breast reconstruction
Patients deserve a dedicated surgeon who is both compassionate and available. At the Scripps Clinic Breast Center, we provide expeditious care, consultations and a multi-disciplinary approach to breast cancer.
My personal passions include breast care and breast surgery including breast reconstruction. Thanks to new oncoplastic reconstructive techniques, breast cancer surgery does not have to be deforming or traumatic.
Areas of Expertise
- Breast Surgery
- General Surgery
- American Board of Surgery, Surgery, 2002
- Wayne State University School of Medicine, MD, 1996
- Loyola University of Chicago Stritch School of Medicine, Intern/Resid, General Surgery, 2001