Dr. Mannino was board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine in 1977. He was also board certified in Pediatrics in 1977. Dr. Mannino received his medical degree from the Washington University School of Medicine in 1972 and served his internship specializing in Pediatrics at Tufts University.
Areas of Expertise
- American Board of Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, 1977
- American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatrics, 1977
- Washington University School of Medicine, MD, 1972
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Pediatrics, 1973
- University of California, San Diego, Perinatal-Neonatal Medicine, 1976