Since 1981, William Miller, MD, has been practicing blood and marrow transplant medicine with the highest ethical standards. Dr. Miller is experienced in the use of blood and bone marrow transplantation as a strategy for curative treatment of patients with blood diseases and blood cancers, such as aplastic anemia, acute and chronic leukemia, lymphoma and multiple myeloma.
He has a special interest in clinical research to improve blood and marrow transplantation and is a member of the American Society of Hematology and the American Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation.
In his spare time, Dr. Miller pursues his lifelong interest in music and has been a performing member of the La Jolla Symphony Chorus since 2009.
Areas of Expertise
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Hematology, 1986
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 1979
- New York Medical College, MD, 1976
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego, Hematology & Oncology, 1979
- Metropolitan Hospital Center - NY, Internal Medicine, 1978
- Scripps Clinic, Hematology & Oncology, 1981