Dr. Moldenhauer was board certified in Anesthesiology in 1983. Dr. Moldenhauer received his medical degree from the University of Wisconsin Medical School in 1977. He served his internship specializing in Internal Medicine at Mercy Hospital in San Diego and served his residency specializing in Anesthesiology at the University of CA at San Diego.
Areas of Expertise
- American Board of Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology, 1983
- University of Wisconsin Medical School, MD, 1977
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego, Internal Medicine, 1978
- University of California, San Diego, Anesthesiology, 1980
- Emory University Hospital, Anesthesiology-Cardiovascular, 1981