Dr. Morton is an ophthalmic facial plastic surgeon and completed an intensive two-year fellowship in facial plastic surgery. He applies the meticulous micro surgical skills he developed as an eye surgeon to the delicate tissues of the face.
In addition to reconstructive surgery of the face Dr. Morton provides excellent aesthetic services to include rejuvenation of the brow, eye lid lifts, face lifts, resurfacing of the skin (laser and chemical), liposuction of the neck, Botox injection and fillers (collagen and Restylane) for facial wrinkles.
Areas of Expertise
- Oculoplastics & Reconstructive Surgery
- American Board of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology, 1993
- Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, MD, 1988
- Naval Medical Center San Diego, Ophthalmology, 1989
- Naval Medical Center San Diego, Ophthalmology, 1992
- Kellogg Eye Center - University of Michigan, Oculoplastics & Reconstructive Surgery, 1996