Dr. Newmark received her medical degree from the St. Louis School of Medicine in 1994. She served her internship specializing in Internal Medicine at the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine and served her residency specializing in Psychiatry at Wright State Medical School.
Areas of Expertise
- Psychiatry & Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology, Psychiatry, 2001
- St Louis University School of Medicine, MD, 1994
- Christ Hospital, Internship, Internal Medicine, 1996
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Internship, Internal Medicine, 1995
- Wright State University School of Medicine, Residency, Psychiatry & Neurology, 1999