Dr. Perry has been practicing medicine since 1978 and was board certified in Ophthalmology in 1978. Dr. Perry received his medical degree from the Emory University School of Medicine in 1973. He served his internship specializing in Surgery at Jackson Memorial Hospital and served his residency specializing in Ophthalmology at Grady Memorial Hospital.
Areas of Expertise
- Oculoplastics & Reconstructive Surgery
- American Board of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology, 1978
- Emory University School of Medicine, MD, 1973
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, General Surgery, 1974
- Emory University Hospital, Ophthalmology, 1977
- University of Arizona Health Science Center, Oculoplastics & Reconstructive Surgery, 1978