A rheumatologist at Scripps Clinic, Dr. Ken Pischel’s research and clinical interests include the mechanisms of inflammation and the pathophysiology of rheumatic diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, vasculitis and osteoarthritis.
Areas of Expertise
- Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, 1984
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 1982
- Washington University School of Medicine, MD, PhD, 1979
- Jewish Hospital St Louis, Internal Medicine, 1982
- University of California, San Diego, Rheumatology, 1985