Dr. Prazich received her medical degree from the Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine in 1972. She completed an Internal Medicine Residency program at MCV in 1975 after which she moved to California. She has practiced Internal Medicine since that time and from 1985 to 1994 served as the Medical Director of Sharp Senior HealthCare. In 1995 she joined the staff of San Diego Hospice where she currently holds the position of Clinical Medical Director.
Dr. Prazich was board certified in Internal Medicine in 1976, in Geriatric Medicine (Internal Medicine) in 1988 (recertified in 1998), and Hospice and Palliative Medicine in 1996.
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Areas of Expertise
- Geriatric Medicine
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, 2008
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 1976
- Medical College of Virginia, MD, 1972
- Medical College of Virginia, Residency, Internal Medicine, 1975