Dr. Rios was board certified in Pediatrics in 1977. Dr. Rios received his medical degree from San Marcos University in 1971. He served his internship specializing in Pediatrics at Hartford Hospital and served his residency specializing in Pediatrics at Hillcrest Health Center in Oklahoma City.
Areas of Expertise
- American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatrics, 1977
- San Marcos University, MD, 1971
- Henry Ford Hospital, Pediatrics, 1973
- Bridgeport Hospital, Pediatrics, 1977
- Hartford Hospital, Pediatrics, 1974
- Mount Carmel Mercy Hospital, Neonatology, 1976