Dr. Robbins is board certified in Anatomic Pathology, Clinical Pathology, Hematopathology and Immunopathology. He has extensive experience with lymph node and bone marrow pathology, immunohistochemistry and flow cytometry.
Dr. Robbins graduated from Stanford University in 1975, and from UCSD School of Medicine in 1980. He completed his anatomic and clinical pathology residency training at Mercy Hospital and Medical Center in 1984, followed by a fellowship in immunopathology at Scripps Clinic in 1984-85. Dr. Robbins worked as a staff pathologist for 13 years at Scripps Clinic prior to joining SDPMG in 1998. Dr. Robbins has extensive research experience and is an author of many original research.
- Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Areas of Expertise
- Anatomic & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology, Hematology, 1999
- American Board of Pathology, Immunopathology, 1986
- American Board of Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, 1984
- University of California, San Diego, MD, 1980
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego, Anatomic & Clinical Pathology, 1984
- Scripps Clinic, Immunopathology, 1985