Mohsin Saeed, MD, is a vascular and interventional specialist, offering a full range of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures. These procedures include all forms of angiography, angioplasty, vascular stents, biopsies, and diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the organs using minimally invasive techniques.
In addition to his clinical practice, Dr. Saeed has a special interest in vascular diseases, especially management of blocked arteries. He has been a leader in the use of new devices such as stents and stent grafts. He has also achieved regional recognition for his work in vascular disease management and is frequently invited as a lecturer at post graduate courses for physicians.
Dr. Saeed has been elected as a fellow of the Cardiovascular and Interventional Society and received his medical training at Yale, Harvard and Duke University Medical Centers.
- Diagnostic Radiology
Areas of Expertise
- Vascular & Interventional Radiology
- American Board of Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, 1984
- University of Connecticut School of Medicine, MD, 1979
- Presbyterian Medical Center-PA, Internship, General Surgery, 1980
- Brigham & Women's Hospital, Residency, Diagnostic Radiology, 1984
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency, General Surgery, 1981
- Duke University Medical Center, Fellowship, Vascular & Interventional Radiology, 1986