Robert Sharpe, MD, is a member of the department of pathology and has clinical interests in low grade B-cell lymphoproliferative disease and chronic myeloproliferative disease.
In addition to his clinical practice, Dr. Sharpe currently holds an academic appointment as clinical professor of pathology at the University of California, San Diego. He has also published articles in multiple medical journals and presented at medical seminars on a variety of topics related to pathology. He is a member of numerous professional societies including the Society for Hematopathology and the American Society of Hematology.
- Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Areas of Expertise
- Anatomic & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology, Hematology, 1990
- American Board of Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, 1987
- Drexel College of Medicine AKA Hahnemann University, MD, 1980
- National Naval Medical Center, Internship-Medicine, 1981
- National Naval Medical Center, Anatomic & Clinical Pathology, 1988