Dr. Shurman has been practicing medicine since 1971 and was board certified in Anesthesiology in 1973. He was also board certified in Pain Management (Anesthesiology) in 1996. Dr. Shurman received his medical degree from Temple University in 1967. He served his internship specializing in Rotating at Chestnut Hill Hospital and served his residency specializing in Anesthesia at Massachusetts General Hospital.
Areas of Expertise
- American Board of Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, 1996
- American Board of Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology, 1973
- Temple University School of Medicine, MD, 1967
- Chestnut Hill Hospital, Internship-Medicine, 1968
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Anesthesiology, 1970