Dr. Tornambe has been practicing medicine since 1981. He is a recognized expert in retinal detachment repair, macular hole repair, vitrectomy surgery and the management of diabetic eye disease.
Areas of Expertise
- Retinal & Vitreous Disease
- American Board of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology, 1977
- Creighton University School of Medicine, MD, 1972
- Alameda County Medical Center Highland Campus, Internship-Medicine, 1973
- Pacific Presbyterian Med Ctr, Ophthalmology, 1976
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Retinal & Vitreous Disease, 1978