Dr. Vecchione has been practicing medicine since 1974. He is a founding member and serves on the board of directors of the Mercy Outreach Surgical Team (MOST), Children’s Corrective Surgery Society (CCSSCOAD) and International Surgical Team for Congenital Anomalies in Children. The MOST program alone has performed more than 9,500 cases of congenital and acquired anomalies in the United States and Mexico.
Dr. Vecchione brings expertise in facial surgery and skin care to his patients. He also reconstructs and augments breasts, and recontours body and extremity deformities.
- Plastic Surgery
Areas of Expertise
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Plastic Surgery - Hand Surgery
- American Board of Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, 1975
- American Board of Surgery, Surgery, 1973
- Ohio State University College of Medicine, MD, 1967
- Brigham & Women's Hospital, Residency, Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, 1974
- University of So California Medical Ctr Los Angeles County, Intern/Resid, General Surgery, 1972
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital, Fellowship, Head & Neck Surgery, 1974
- University of Miami Hospital and Clinics, Fellowship, 1974
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship, Plastic Surgery - Hand Surgery, 1973