Dr. Wang received his medical degree from Shanghai Second Medical University in 1991 and served his residency specializing in General Surgery at Swedish Medical Center.
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
Areas of Expertise
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Shanghai Medical University, MD, 1991
- Swedish Medical Center, Residency, General Surgery, 1996
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center, Fellowship, Cardiothoracic Surgery, 1994
- Arizona Heart Institute, Fellowship, Clinical Research, 1989