Dr. Bailony has been practicing medicine since 1980 and was board certified in Pediatrics in 1979. He was also board certified in Pediatrics/Hematology/Oncology in 1982. Dr. Bailony received his medical degree from the University of Aleppo in 1974. He served his internship at Youngstown Hospital and served his residency at St. Jude Children’s Hospital in Memphis.
Areas of Expertise
- American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, 1982
- American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatrics, 1979
- University of Aleppo, MD, 1974
- Youngstown Hospital, Internship, 1976
- St Jude Children's Research Hospital, Residency, 1978
- University of California, San Diego, Fellowship, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, 1981