Dr. Bakst has been practicing medicine since 1991 and was board certified in Neurology in 1985. Dr. Bakst received his medical degree from the University of Witwatersrand in 1975 and served his residency specializing in Neurology at Brigham & Women’s Hospital.
Areas of Expertise
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology, Neurology, 1985
- University of Witwatersrand, MD, 1975
- Peter Bent Brigham Hospital, Neurology, 1982
- Arlington Hospital, Internal Medicine, 1979
- Johannesburg General Hospital, Internal Medicine, 1977
- Georgetown University Medical Center, Nephrology, 1979