Dr. Barrack was board certified in Anesthesiology in 1987. He was also board certified in Pain Management (Anesthesiology) in 1998. Dr. Barrack received his medical degree from the University of Michigan in 1981. He served his internship specializing in Internal Medicine at San Bernardino Medical Center and served his residency specializing in Anesthesiology at the University of CA at San Diego.
Areas of Expertise
- American Board of Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, 1998
- American Board of Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology, 1987
- University of Michigan Medical School, MD, 1981
- San Bernardino County Medical Center, Internship-Medicine, 1982
- University of California, San Diego, Anesthesiology, 1984