Gerald Bordin, MD, is an anatomic and clinical pathologist with a primary interest in dermatopathology and gastrointestinal pathology. His practice includes surgical pathology, dermatopathology, cytopathology and autopsy pathology.
Working closely with physicians and caregivers, he and strives to provide highly specific diagnoses for biopsy specimens. By providing comprehensive biopsy results, he ensures that each patient will have the best treatment options possible.
In his spare time he enjoys photography, hiking and bicycle riding.
- Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Areas of Expertise
- Anatomic & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology, Dermatopathology, 1979
- American Board of Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, 1971
- St Louis University School of Medicine, MD, 1966
- University of California, Los Angeles, Anatomic & Clinical Pathology, 1967
- University of California, Los Angeles, Anatomic & Clinical Pathology, 1968
- University of New Mexico Hospital FKA Bernalillo County Hospital, Anatomic & Clinical Pathology, 1979