Dr. Botta was board certified in Anesthesiology in 1993. Dr. Botta received his medical degree from the University of Rochester in 1987. He served his internship specializing in General Surgery/Rotating at Beth Israel and served his residency specializing in Anesthesia Residency at Beth Israel.
Areas of Expertise
- American Board of Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology, 1993
- University of Rochester School of Medicine, MD, 1987
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship-Surgery, 1988
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Anesthesiology, 1991
- Harvard School of Public Health, Anesthesiology, 1991
- Harvard School of Public Health, General Surgery, 1988