Sanja Jarebica, MD, is a family medicine physician with an interest in dermatology and women’s health.
In addition to general adult medicine, she diagnoses and treats precancerous skin lesions and provides care for a variety of gynecological issues and conditions. Dr. Jarebica has a special interest in contraception, infertility diagnosis, treatment for menopause and diagnosis of gynecologic cancers.
She believes in treating patients as unique individuals and providing the highest quality, personalized care.
Dr. Jarebica completed a postdoctoral master’s degree in human reproduction from the University of Belgrade in Serbia and received training in cosmetic dermatology from the Aesthetic Training Institute of California. She is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians and International Society of Dermatology. She is fluent in Serbian and Croatian.
When she is not caring for patients she enjoys swimming, skiing, yoga, dance and spending time with family.
- Family Medicine
Areas of Expertise
- Internal Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine, Family Medicine, 2006
- University of Belgrade School of Medicine, MD, 1992
- University of Maryland Medical System, Obstetrics & Gynecology, 2004
- University of California, Davis School of Medicine, Family Medicine, 2006
- Institute of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, 1998