Rheumatologist, Howard Kaye, MD, has more than 25 years of experience in the treatment of rheumatologic, autoimmune, and arthritic conditions. In addition to caring for his patients, he provides educational programs for the public, focusing on arthritis and the safe use of nutritional supplements. In his spare time he likes to play golf.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, 1988
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 1981
- Indiana University School of Medicine, MD, 1978
- St Louis University School of Medicine, Internal Medicine
- University of Southern California School of Medicine, Rheumatology