As a gastroenterologist, Emily Singh, MD, evaluates gastrointestinal malignancies and treats gastroesophageal reflux, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), inflammatory bowel disease, constipation, and diarrhea. Her areas of special interest include screening for colon cancer, gastroesophageal reflux, irritable bowel syndrome, and inflammatory bowel disease. Dr. Singh is also experienced with assessing and treating swallowing difficulties, providing assistance with weight management, and evaluating and treating cases of abnormal liver and pancreatic tests.
Dr. Singh believes that in order to provide extraordinary care, the focus needs to be on the whole individual. This means addressing the physical, emotional, and lifestyle aspects of a patient’s well-being. She strives to work in partnership with each patient to manage acute and chronic gastrointestinal (GI) conditions, as well as achieve optimal health and quality of life.
Areas of Expertise
- Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, 2009
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 2006
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, MD, 2002
- Scripps Clinic, Internal Medicine, 2005
- Scripps Clinic, Gastroenterology, 2009