Patricia Bainter, MD, is an ophthalmologist and cornea specialist. After completing her medical training in Colorado, she served on the ophthalmology faculty at the University of Colorado. Later, she practiced in San Francisco and supervised ophthalmologists-in-training at the University of California, San Francisco. Dr. Bainter has volunteered to provide ophthalmology care in the Dominican Republic and in Bosnia and is fluent in Spanish. She is a Diplomat of the American Board of Ophthalmology and a Fellow of the American Academy of Ophthalmology.
Areas of Expertise
- Cornea & Refractive Surgery
- American Board of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology, 1998
- University of Colorado School of Medicine, MD, 1992
- St Joseph Hospital of Denver, Internal Medicine, 1993
- University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Cornea & Refractive Surgery, 1996
- University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Cornea & Refractive Surgery, 2002