Patricia Bainter, MD, is a board certified ophthalmologist and cornea specialist who has been practicing ophthalmology for more than 10 years. She is a graduate of the Rocky Mountain Lions Eye Institute at the University of Colorado where she completed both her ophthalmology residency and her fellowship in Corneal and Anterior Segment disease.
After completing her training in Colorado, she served on the ophthalmology faculty at the University of Colorado. Later, she practiced in San Francisco and supervised ophthalmologists-in-training at the University of California, San Francisco. Dr. Bainter has volunteered to provide ophthalmology care in the Dominican Republic and in Bosnia and is fluent in Spanish. She is a Diplomat of the American Board of Ophthalmology and a Fellow of the American Academy of Ophthalmology.
Areas of Expertise
- American Board of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology, 1998
- University of Colorado School of Medicine, MD, 1992
- St Joseph Hospital of Denver, Internal Medicine
- University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
- University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Ophthalmology