Nasrin Mani, MD, is the founder of La Jolla Cosmetic Laser Clinic. As a board certified ophthalmologist with subspecialty in vitreo-retinal eye surgery, Dr. Mani brings her gentle, exacting touch to clients. She has incorporated years of expertise and skills in microscopic surgery to establish a state-of-the-art cosmetic laser clinic. Dr. Mani has worked over 20 years with lasers in the surgical treatment of eye conditions. She is now applying her extensive knowledge to treat our largest organ, the skin.
Under Dr. Mani’s medical direction, clients are assured they are provided with FDA safe and effective skin rejuvenation treatments and medical-grade skincare products. As she herself ages, she understands firsthand peoples’ feelings regarding using natural, graceful and beautifying transformation techniques.
Dr. Mani graduated from the Vanderbilt University Ophthalmology Program in 1986. She completed her Vitreo-Retinal Surgical Fellowship at Doheny Eye Institute and University of Southern California.
- American Board of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology, 1989
- Meharry Medical College, MD, 1981
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Ophthalmology, 1983
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Ophthalmology, 1986
- Doheny Eye Institute GME, Retinal & Vitreous Disease, 1988