A gastroenterologist, Dr. Franklin Tsai provides care for disorders of the digestive tract. He has a special interest in the diagnosis and treatment of Barrett’s esophagus and esophageal dysplasia. Dr. Tsai is a member of the American College of Gastroenterology, American Gastroenterological Association and the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy.
Areas of Expertise
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, 2010
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 2007
- Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California, MD, 2004
- Harbor Univ of California Los Angeles Medical Center, Residency, Internal Medicine, 2007
- Scripps Clinic, Fellowship, Gastroenterology, 2010