A facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Rodriguez-Bruno specializes in face, head and neck surgery, focusing on the balance of preserving form and function. Her practice includes leading edge cosmetic surgical techniques and the latest nonsurgical facial rejuvenation treatments. She also specializes in all aspects of facial reconstruction, from maxillofacial trauma and facial nerve reanimation to skin cancer and advanced head and neck cancer reconstruction.
Dr. Rodriguez-Bruno sees patients with a wide range of problems: sinus, larynx, ear, head and neck cancer, pediatric, nasal breathing, skin cancer, neck masses, facial paralysis and cleft lip and palate are among them.
Committed to teaching and research, Dr. Rodriguez-Bruno served as a clinical instructor at Johns Hopkins and has published a number of articles in journals and textbooks in the field of both otolaryngology and facial plastic surgery. She has presented research at national and international meetings and has participated in international mission trips to perform surgery on those in poverty around the world.
- Plastic, Orbital and Reconstructive Surgery
Areas of Expertise
- Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Head & Neck Surgery
- American Board of Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology, 2011
- University of California, San Francisco, MD, 2005
- University of California, San Francisco, General Surgery, 2006
- University of California, San Francisco, Otolaryngology, 2010
- Johns Hopkins - Dept. of Otolaryngology: Head & Neck Surgery, Plastic, Orbital and Reconstructive Surgery, 2011