Prior to moving to San Diego, Susanna Park, MD, practiced reproductive endocrinology for eight years in New York City.
Dr. Park is committed to combining her extensive clinical experience with personal and compassionate fertility care. She helps her patients through all areas of their fertility treatments to find the most successful treatment options, which could include laparoscopic or hysteroscopic surgery, intrauterine insemination, or in vitro fertilization (IVF).
Outside of the office, Dr. Park enjoys salsa dancing, running and vegetarian cooking.
- Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility
Areas of Expertise
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility, 2008
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, 2005
- Albany Medical College, MD, 1997
- University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey, Obstetrics & Gynecology, 2001
- University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey, Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility, 2004