Maryam Zarei, MD, is a fellow of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology and a member of the medical staff at Rady Children’s Hospital.
Dr. Zarei has served as the past president of the San Diego Allergy Society, and has been a long-time member of the San Diego County Medical Society. She has also been involved in clinical research, and was the recipient of the First Place Clemens Von Pirquet National Award for best research by a fellow from the American College of Allergy.
Dr.Zarei prides herself on being a lifelong learner, attending regular medical seminars to better serve her patients. Nature, regular exercise and connecting with family and community are best sources of nourishment for her mind, body and soul. Her time off is spent exploring the great outdoors with her husband and two children.
- Allergy & Immunology
- American Board of Allergy & Immunology, Allergy & Immunology, 2001
- American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatrics, 1999
- Medical College of Pennsylvania, MD, 1996
- University of California at Irvine College of Medicine, Pediatrics, 1999
- Kaiser Hospital - Los Angeles, Allergy & Immunology, 2001