As a rheumatologist, Vikram Garg, MD, diagnosis and treats a number of rheumatic and autoimmune diseases including osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and other diseases of the joints, muscles and bones.
In addition to his clinical practice, his research interests include musculoskeletal ultrasound and rheumatoid arthritis.
Dr. Garg believes in an integrative approach to care, incorporating elements of good health and exercise, as well as traditional medical therapies.
When he is not caring for patients he enjoys running, reading and film.
Areas of Expertise
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, 2013
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 2011
- State University of New York Syracuse College of Medicine, MD, 2008
- Scripps Clinic, Internal Medicine, 2011
- University of California, Los Angeles, Rheumatology, 2013