Advocacy, Rehabilitation and Vocational Health Services for the Community
Behavioral health services at Scripps Mercy Hospital actively supports community programs designed to reduce the stigma of mental illness and help affected individuals live and work in the community. Current community health and advocacy projects include:
The Visions Program, operated by the Mental Health Association and located in Chula Vista, offers social rehabilitation and vocational services to help people living with mental illness rejoin the community through service and/or employment positions.
Meeting of the minds
Behavioral health services is a platinum-level sponsor of this county-wide annual Mental Health Resource Fair in San Diego.
- Mental Health Association
- Mental Health Coalition
- California Healthcare Association
- Friends of the San Diego Psychiatric Society
- Association for Ambulatory Behavioral Healthcare of Southern California
- Association for Ambulatory Behavioral Healthcare (National)
- American Psychiatric Nurses Association
- California Psychiatric Nurses in Advance Practice
- California Chapter of American Psychiatric Nurses Association