Quality In-Home Care
Scripps Home Health Care offers quality health care in the place people are most comfortable — their home.
Our professional team of nurses, therapists and other staff provides personalized attention and cost-effective care, allowing patients to remain as independent as possible.
Home health care is for patients who require skilled intermittent care.
Our quality and experience set us apart. We proudly offer:
- Access to the Scripps community-based health care system.
- A multidisciplinary team of highly trained, compassionate caregivers.
- Direct billing for our services to Medicare, Medi-Cal and insurance companies.
- A 25-year service history in the San Diego community.
- A program that’s licensed by the state, certified by Medicare and accredited by The Joint Commission.
Home health care is for homebound patients who:
- Require skilled intermittent (part-time) care
- Have a physician to order care, and follow up
- Be homebound (either patient’s own home or that of a friend/relative—not a skilled nursing facility)