Scripps Health offers a variety of imaging jobs throughout San Diego. These imaging roles offer professionals an opportunity to be part of a collaborative multidisciplinary team. With access to the latest technology, our imaging professionals work with a broad range of modalities to deliver high-quality, efficient patient care in a supportive environment where excellence is acknowledged and rewarded.
Imaging professionals can enjoy limitless opportunities for career growth through cross-training and continuing education.
Scripps Health is dedicated to providing our staff with the most advanced equipment and tools available to deliver quality patient care care. We have leading-edge practice environments and seek equipment that offers better ergonomics, reduced exposure rates and timesaving tools to help our imaging professionals do what they do best — offer exceptional patient care.
Scripps Health offers a full range of imaging tools and equipment, including:
- DEXA units
- Digital cath labs and interventional radiology suites
- Full-field digital mammography units, including stereotactic rooms
- MRI 1.5T scanner with upgrades
- Single-, 8-, 16- and 64-slice CT scanners
- Vascular and diagnostic ultrasound equipment
- Trauma, diagnostic, R&F and radiography
- C-arms and portable systems
- Nuclear medicine cameras (SPECT cameras)
We offer a variety of efficient tools and information systems to help our professionals deliver quality, streamlined care, such as:
- PACS (picture archiving communication system)
- Radiology information systems
- Voice recognition
Whether you are interested in a facility that offers inpatient or outpatient services, management opportunities or access to specific technology, a particular department size, shift or structure, our award-winning facilities and clinics offer a wide range of practice environments from which to choose.