Scripps Health offers rehabilitation professionals an opportunity to be part of an interdisciplinary team that uses a comprehensive, holistic approach to helping patients.
Our rehabilitation team addresses the physical, emotional and mental aspects of recovery and focuses on each patient’s specific goals through a full range of rehabilitation services and programs.
- Arthritis care
- Hand therapy
- Hearing loss assessment and care
- Lymphedema management
- Pelvic floor and incontinence therapy
- Physical therapy and occupational therapy
- Specialized neurological and brain rehabilitation
- Speech, voice and swallowing therapy
- Stroke recovery
- Vestibular and balance program
- Women’s health
- Wound care