The vitality of every industry depends upon innovation that improves its services, processes and outcomes.
Scripps is committed to creating a learning environment that fosters innovation at all levels through a positive, supportive workplace where talent is valued and acknowledged.
Learn more about programs, benefits and services offered by Scripps Center for Learning and Innovation across the system.
If you are a Scripps employee, visit InsideScripps.org using your login credentials and go to Learning & Education.
The Center for Learning & Innovation (CFLI) supports employee education and professional development, as well as creativity, engagement and visionary thinking. CFLI offers an extensive selection of employee training programs and resources in an atmosphere where employees can:
- Build skills and knowledge
- Continually improve performance
- Develop innovative solutions in their roles and system-wide
CFLI programs and services foster the distinctive talents, knowledge and experience of Scripps employees that enable the organization to excel. Innovative collaboration combines this wealth of experience and creativity to develop processes that:
- Deliver high-quality, cost-efficient care
- Result in better patient outcomes
- Create a fulfilled workforce
- Foster a healthy organization
- Develop an ever-stronger career destination
If you are a Scripps manager or employee, visit InsideScripps.org using your login credentials and go to Learning & Education to access all CFLI resources.