Showing 111-120 news of 1165 total
News media cover story of 12-year-old Nebraska girl who completed proton therapy for brain cancer at Scripps Proton Therapy Center.
- Tuesday, September 20th, 2016
- Scripps Proton Therapy Center
Peter Chen, MD, of Scripps Clinic discussed screening and treatment options for prostate cancer with KUSI.
- Monday, September 19th, 2016
- Scripps Radiation Therapy Center
Emily Sladek, MD, geriatric medicine specialist, recently discussed the benefits and dangers of opioids among older adults.
- Saturday, September 17th, 2016
- Scripps Clinic
A recent edition of EP Lab Digest featured an extensive report on the electrophysiology program at Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla.
- Thursday, September 15th, 2016
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Fortune names Scripps a top workplace for women for second consecutive year.
Scripps Health diabetes expert, Athena Philis-Tsimikas, MD, shares ways many patients can benefit from participating in a diabetes support group.
- Sunday, August 21st, 2016
- Scripps Whittier Diabetes Institute
Scripps Health CEO Chris Van Gorder discusses the state of health care in a recent story by Becker's Hospital Review
- Monday, August 15th, 2016
Local news outlets covered a free skin cancer screening event hosted by Scripps Health for San Diego lifeguards, firefighters and police officers.
KUSI-TV recently interviewed James Mason, MD, of Scripps Clinic about a series of bone marrow donor drive events planned in August.