- In the next seven minutes, someone will die from cardiovascular disease.
- In the next 10 minutes, someone will have a stroke.
- Eight out of 10 Americans have at least one risk factor for cardiovascular disease.
- In California alone, more than 150 people die from cancer every day.
That's why we're recommending the Scripps WholePerson Examination™ to get a whole-person assessment of your health.
Let’s face it — we men tend to resist health advice rather stubbornly — until we don’t feel well. But the difference between your male stubbornness and mine is that every day, I see what happens to people who’ve waited too long to get checked-out.
That’s why I’m saying, you need a whole-person assessment of your health.
My five favorite reasons why:
- You have a lot to live for.
- People are counting on you.
- Everyday stresses make you more vulnerable than ever.
- You want to minimize your risks of needless suffering and compromised quality of life.
- You want to enhance the way you feel and perform every day, and live your life to the fullest.
You can’t get that whole-person picture by taking “good care” of yourself. You can’t get it from routine exams with your primary care provider or from body scans. And you can’t get it anywhere else in the Western United States.
I’m inviting you to consider our Scripps WholePerson Examination™. So comprehensive and thorough, it’s been called better than Mayo. So efficient and streamlined, it’s been seen as a prototype for other exam processes. And it’s been our only focus since we opened 36 years ago.
You get weeks’ worth of testing in mere hours.
In an exclusive environment by a multidisciplinary team of trusted Scripps physicians and health care experts. A team that cares about you. Right down to the reinvigorating massage that comes with your exam.
You deserve more than the ordinary, don’t you? Then get immediate access to the totally confidential, thoroughly comprehensive Scripps WholePerson Examination that keeps you in control of the decisions regarding your health. Call us at 858-626-4460 for a free information pack. After you’ve read it, book your appointment and lock in your $250 discount. It expires on Apr. 30, 2018.
Talking straight for your health,
Scott A. Carstens, MD
“The most efficient, thorough exam available. It cost me half as much as the Mayo Clinic in half the time and was more thorough and professional.”
C.R.M., Phoenix, AZ
“…The Center for Executive Health probably saved my life by discovering a coronary blockage. After angioplasty, my life is dramatically improved.”
R.W., San Diego, CA
“I wouldn’t have come back every year for more than 20 years if I didn’t feel I was getting the best quality and health information. I’ve brought a number of friends with me, one of whom is alive today thanks to Scripps Center for Executive Health.”
W.P., Owner, Southern California Auto Dealership