It’s no wonder why more people choose Scripps than any other health care system in San Diego. Scripps has been providing compassionate, leading-edge care to San Diegans for more than 100 years.
Our highly skilled expert cardiologists use state-of-the-art techniques and equipment to diagnose and treat a variety of heart conditions — from the common to the complex — including arrhythmia, heart failure, coronary artery disease, congenital conditions, valve problems and more.
Whether you know you have a heart condition or are just concerned about your heart health, we’re here for you. Call us at 800-727-4777 to speak to referral specialist.
- Are pioneers in clinical research and medical discoveries, and use advanced medicine to ensure patients receive high-quality, leading-edge treatment
- Use minimally invasive techniques, including robot-assisted surgery, as well as the newest technology and devices
- Are compassionate medical experts with a wide range of experience
- Provide comprehensive care at convenient locations throughout San Diego County, including four STEMI receiving centers and urgent care facilities with staff who are trained to recognize even the smallest symptoms of a heart attack
- Have created a dedicated Women’s Heart Center, staffed by top female cardiologists who are specialists in diagnosing and treating women’s unique heart care needs